Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully through the following terms and conditions. Upon completion and submittal of the Booking Form, you agree to be bound by the following conditions, which form the agreement between Spark Photography and you.
Booking and payment
To reserve your place on a tour with Spark Photography, the booking form must be completed online. Upon receival of your booking form, we will send you the deposit request that is 10% of the tour price. The deposit will be applied to the tour price and/or cancellation charges. The balance must be paid by 42 days prior to departure. The tour contract will become valid when Spark Photography receives both the booking form and the deposit. Payment can be made by credit card, PayPal, JPY (Japanese Yen) or bank transfer. If you choose to pay by bank transfer be sure to have all pertinent information at the ready.
*All Deposits are Non refundable
If you wish to cancel your tour, please notify Spark Photography in writing in advance. Once Spark Photography receives your notice of cancellation, the cancellation will take effect. The following cancellation charges will apply:
Days prior to departure / Cancellation Charges
42 days + / Full amount of your deposit
21-41 days / 25% of tour price
8-20 days / 50% of tour price
2-7 days / 75% of tour price
1 day / 100% of tour price
Departure day / 100% of tour price
Everyone will be automatically booked into a two-bedroom suite. If you prefer to have a room of your own, or a bit of privacy, a single supplemental room can be made available at an extra charge. If you book as a single and agree to share a room, we will arrange for you to share with a person of the same gender unless otherwise specified. For a guaranteed single room, you must pay the advertised single supplemental rate.
Cancellation due to Tour Booking Numbers
Spark Photography reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure in the event that the number of participants does not reach the minimum requirements of the tour and in the event of any unforeseen events, including and not limited to inclement weather and natural disasters. If such a situation arises you will be given a full refund of payments made and received by Spark Photography. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amount of reimbursement or seek any compensation for any inconvenience caused, which may result from the cancellation.
Insurance is not included in the tour.
You are strongly recommended to purchase travel health insurance before the departure for the tour.
Full personal travel insurance including accident, illness and travel cancellation is strongly recommended for all of our tours to guard against the unexpected event.
Spark Photography reserves the right to:
* Change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or, modify any aspect of the tour.
* Cancel or modify any routes with the tour or objectives set out in the itinerary.
* Substitute different or equivalent routes within the tour in place of cancelled or modified routes.
* Postpone, cancel or delay any such aspect of the tour if it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions which may affect the safety of participants and guides of the group.
Health and Fitness requirements
To fully enjoy and benefit from your holiday experience you should be in good health and physical condition. If you have a medical, physical or mental condition you must disclose this to us upon booking. You are also obliged to do the same if your condition changes prior to departure.
Assumption of Risk and safety declaration
You acknowledge that:
* By its very nature of adventure travel can be more challenging and demanding with a commensurately higher level of risk compared with conventional holidays, and involve potential exposure to injury and possibly death.
* The additional dangers and risks associated with adventure travel may include difficult and dangerous terrain, extremes of weather, including sudden and unexpected changes, remoteness from normal medical services and from communications and evacuation difficulties in the event of illness or injury.
* We reserve the right to withdraw any person who in our opinion is likely to endanger themselves or others. We also reserve the right to cancel any activity if we become concerned for any reason for your safety or that of any other person.
* You must follow our instructions and use any safety equipment provided at all times. For the above reasons you accept the inherent and increased dangers and risks associated with the proposed adventure and the accompanying risk of injury, death or property damage or loss.
Release and Waiver of Liability
In consideration of Spark Photography accepting your booking and in consideration of you being permitted by Spark Photography to join the tour to the extent permitted by law, you:
* release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify Spark Photography and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other representatives from all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, loss of profits, consequential, exemplary, indirect or punitive damages or otherwise which may arise out of or occur during your travel in connection with the tour or any activities conducted in conjunction there within unless caused by the willful negligence or wrongful act of Spark Photography and its employees: and regardless of the situation or circumstances giving rise to the claim you waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against Spark Photography and its employees and you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the tour, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from Spark Photography and its employees in respect of any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the tour. To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damage to your property, disruption to travel plans, or mental injury is excluded.
The information supplied by you on the booking form will be kept confidential to be used only by Spark Photography. However, in the unlikely event of an accident, or any special medical some personal information may be supplied to medical or emergency services personnel.